December 29, 2011

Day 5=FAIL

Lets first rewind into yesterday's cleanse. I was feeling fine until I took a nap mid day. I woke up feeling more tired and crappy then I did when I laid down. My body was detoxing hard. I had the sweats and felt clammy all at the same time. I took a shower and felt 100% better. Later in the evening I decided that I had energy so I worked out on the elliptical for half an hour. Fifteen minutes in, my legs were weak and my mind felt foggy. I should have stopped - I should have listened to my body but I didn't. After the workout was done I got off and I immediately felt like I was drained. I sucked it up and took my shower. My thought as I stepped in the shower was "I'm gonna be super unhappy if I faint or if I slip because of my stupidity of not listening to my dang body. STUPID STUPID STUPID!" I survived the shower and mustarded up the energy to make myself a juice. Instantly I felt much better. Then later that night laying on the couch I got a bad, and I mean bad migraine.I then tried to sleep it off. 3 hours later to no avail I had to take tylenol. I hate taking meds unless I really truly need it and I needed something last night. It wasn't much but enough to make the pain managable so I could sleep.

After a rough night I woke up feeling like crud. I hopped in the shower and felt so much better. I made the girls their breakfast burrito. It consisted of egg, morning star breakfast patty (ground up), and cheese all rolled up in a whole wheat wrap. It smelt and looked so good!! They were eating away and I decided to make my morning smoothie with juice and frozen fruit and some protein powder. The girls were done and went off to play. Their food just sat there staring at me. I couldn't take it anymore. I wasn't hungry but that food just looked to good to pass up. I CAVED I can't believe I freak'n CAVED!! Ugh. I guess it was bound to happen. I'm human and make mistakes so I guess I shouldn't be to hard on myself. Right?!! After a little bit of a guilt trip I said screw it its a learning mistake and I knew it was gonna happen one of these times. I will just have to be extra good from here on out. Good news is that Im down 9 pounds in 5 days. Pretty dang good if you ask me. Well off to me juicing my dinner. Hope you have a great evening!!