February 14, 2012

No Bake Nutella Cheesecake (review)

Happy Valentine's! A few weeks back a girlfriend of mine asked me to try this recipe:
http://www.mybakingaddiction.com/no-bake-nutella-cheesecake-recipe/

I excepted the proposal and here we are today. This was the Valentine's treat I made just for my amazing and adored husband. The hardest thing about the recipe was scraping the Oreo cream out of the center of the cookies. Yes, folks thats how easy this recipe was. The texture is smooth and creamy and the Oreo bottom with the hazelnut topping adds for some crunchy texture. What is not to like with Nutella, Cool Whip, Oreos and Cream Cheese? NOTHING! This was an amazing dessert and I will be making this many times in the future. I think this would look perfect in a trifle dish for a get together. Anyone who loves Nutella and/or cheesecakes will love this. This deserves 4 thumbs way way WAY up. So good, and so easy. This is a sin in a dish. Happy Mixing, Happy Valentines and Good Night :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave a comment: