January 5, 2012

Homemade Coffee Creamer

Have you ever sat down and read the back of your store bought coffee creamer? All those long words with crazy spellings you can't even pronounce? Yea, those. The list is HUGE and disturbing and none the less COMPLETELY un-healthy for you. I came across a recipe for homemade creamer a while back. Yes, it has dairy, yes it has sugar in it BUT a much cleaner version of the store bought junk. This morning I decided to make it since it was a long night and also it was a COLD winter's morning ! It tasted just like I had my own Starbucks cafe in the comfort of MY kitchen.  Yum yum. The possibilities are endless with the recipe too. The different milks, the different flavorings you can use. I'm salivating over the ideas of what I can concoct next time! You can find the recipe at this website:

http://www.mrshappyhomemaker.com/2011/09/french-vanilla-coffee-creamer.html

Me enjoying some great coffee in my lovely Marilyn mug this morning. Can you tell I was cold but happy?



No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave a comment: